If you dig the mix then please feel free to pass & post it along; if you dig an artist then please support them and go out and pick up some of their stuff. Oh, If you dig the blog overall there’s always the “FOLLOW BLOG VIA EMAIL” button somewhere down at the bottom
— – ————-______________ ->
Hello All! Hello World!
Come on and close out the week and the month of January with
_Trouble in Yellow _the latest A.M.O.P. Mixtape!
— – ————-______________ ->
- In The Light – Led Zeppelin
- Vedo Nudo “I See Naked” (Let’s Find Out / Ornella) – Armando Trovaioli with Edda Dell ‘Orso
- Spoonful (’60 version) – Howlin’ Wolf (w/ Otis Spann, piano; Freddy Robinson, Hubert Sumlin, guitars; Willie Dixon, bass; Fred Below, drums)
- I Got You – Stone Temple Pilots
- A Spoonful Weighs a Ton – Steven Boone (Rockabye Baby!) (The Flaming Lips cover)
- A Spoonful Weighs a Ton – The Flaming Lips
- Reaction – Sandro Brugnolini
- Staggolee – Pacific Gas & Electric
- Wonder Blind – Karen Elson (produced by Jonathan Wilson)
- Fixing A Hole – The Beatles
- Diabel – Andrzej Korzyński
- Give Me All Your Loving – Sunforest
- Stamping Ground – Moondog
- Left Alone – Fiona Apple
- (Ballad Of The) Hip Death Goddess – Ultimate Spinach
- Mr. Blue – Genevieve Waite & John Phillips
- Chinatown – John Phillips
- Same Old Stagolee – Justin Townes Earle
- Lovers – Piero Piccioni
- I Cover The Waterfront – Frank Sinatra (arranged by Gordon Jenkins)
- Simple Twist Of Fate – Bob Dylan
- Clair De Lune (third movement of Suite bergamasque) – by Claude Debussy; performed by John Williams conducting the Boston Pops Orchestra
================__^__=================== === _ ===== == = = = _
—————————————–================__^__=================== === _ ===== == = = = __ _
Au Clair de la Lune (French Nursery Song)
In the light of the moon, Pierrot, my friend
Loan me your pen to write something down
My candle’s dead, I’ve got no flame to light it
Open your door, for the love of God!
In the light of the moon, Pierrot replied
I don’t have a pen, I’m in bed
Go to the neighbor’s, I think she’s there
Because someone just lit a match in the kitchen
In the light of the moon, likable Harlequin
Knocked on the brunette’s door, and she responded immediately
Who’s knocking like that? And he replied
Open your door, for the God of Love!
In the light of the moon, you can barely see anything
Someone looked for a pen, someone looked for a flame
In all of that looking, I don’t know what was found
But I do know that those two shut the door behind them.
All the best to you and yours!— – ————-______-________ ->BOBBY CALERO[—+=-_________________If you dig the mix then please feel free to pass & post it along; if you dig an artist then please support them and go out and pick up some of their stuff. Oh, If you dig the blog overall there’s always the “FOLLOW BLOG VIA EMAIL” button somewhere down at the bottom.
Excellent selection. Still missing Scott Weiland.
Thanks! glad you dug it!
Very good mix. Deft juxtaposing of Sinatra-Dylan-Debussy.