If you dig the mix then please feel free to pass & post it along; if you dig an artist then please support them and go out and pick up some of their stuff. Oh, If you dig the blog overall there’s always the “FOLLOW BLOG VIA EMAIL” button somewhere down at the bottom
— – ————-______________ ->
Hello All! Hello World!
kiss your mouth, Jochanaan!
Well, I will kiss it now,
I will bite it with my teeth
as one bites a ripe fruit.
Yes, I will kiss your mouth,
I said it. Did I not say it?
Yes, I said it.
Ah! Ah! I will kiss it now…
But why don’t you look at me,
Your eyes that were so terrible,
so full of rage and scorn,
are shut now.
Why are they shut?
Open your eyes, lift up your eyelids,
Why don’t you look at me?
Are you afraid of me, Jochanaan, that
you will not look at me?…
And your tongue, it says nothing now,
Jochanaan, that scarlet viper that spat
its venom upon me.
It is strange, is it not?
How is it that the red viper
stirs no more?
You spoke evil words against me, against
me, Salome, daughter of Herodias,
Princess of Judea!
Well, Jochanaan, I am still alive, but you
are dead, and your head,
your head belongs to me.
I can do with it what I will.
I can throw it to the dogs and to the
birds of the air.
That which the dogs leave, the birds of
the air shall devour…
Ah! Jochanaan, Jochanaan, you were
Your body was a column of ivory set on
a silver socket.
It was a garden full of doves in the
splendor of silver lilies.
There was nothing in the world so white
as your body.
There was nothing in the world so black
as your hair.
In the whole world there was nothing so
red as your mouth.
Your voice was a censer,
and when I looked you, I heard
Ah! Why did you not look at me,
You put over your eyes the blindfold of
one who wanted to see his God.
Well! You have seen your God,
Jochanaan, but me, me, me, you have
Had you seen me, you would have loved
I crave your beauty,
I am hungry for your body,
Neither wine nor apples can appease my
What shall I do now, Jochanaan?
Neither the floods nor the great waters
can quench my passion.
Oh! Why did you not look at me?
Had you looked at me, you would have
I know that you would have loved me.
And the mystery of love is greater than
the mystery of death…
Ah! I have kissed your mouth,
Ah! I have kissed your mouth.
There was a bitter taste on your
Was it the taste of blood?
No! But perhaps it was the taste of
They say that love has a bitter taste…
But what does it matter?
What does it matter?
I have kissed your mouth, Jochanaan.
I have kissed your mouth.
____________———-___========================================= __=—————–======ENJOY YOURSELF____———–
— – ————-______________ ->
== = = = __ _== = = =
A.M.O.P. Presents: _ _Home Scars & Limpets
- One Step At A Time / Pink Turns To Blue – Hüsker Dü
- Coc’o Mary – Brainticket
- Baby I Lost My Way, (But I’m Going Home) – Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats (produced by Richard Swift)
- Multilateral Nuclear Disarmament – Beastie Boys
- I’m Your Man – Spiritualized
- I’ll Go Crazy – James Brown
- Nonstop Disco Powerpack – Beastie Boys
- Feast To Famine – Mark Lanegan & Duke Garwood
- Ballet Statique 2 (edit) – Conrad Schnitzler
- Hang-Ups – T. Rex
- Clap Hands – Beck
- Curse Of The I-5 Corridor – Neko Case ft. Mark Lanegan
- Salome’s Dance Of The Seven Veils / She Is A Monster, Your Daughter / Ah! I kissed your mouth, Jochanaan (John the Baptist) – from Salome, composed by Richard Strauss, with Georg Solti conducting the Vienna Philharmonic, performed by Birgit Nilsson (soprano) as Salome; and Gerhard Stolze (tenor) as Herod; recorded Vienna, October 1961
- Crazy Love, Vol. II – Paul Simon
- Leave it alone – The Brian Jonestown Massacre
- Easy – The Dandy Warhols
- Out On The Side – Gene Clark & Doug Dillard
- Snowman – Guided By Voices
================__^__=================== === _ ===== == = = = _
————–================__^__=== === _ ===== == = =
All the best to you and yours!— – ————-______-________ ->BOBBY CALERO[—+=-_________________If you dig the mix then please feel free to pass & post it along; if you dig an artist then please support them and go out and pick up some of their stuff. Oh, If you dig the blog overall there’s always the “FOLLOW BLOG VIA EMAIL” button somewhere down at the bottom.