If you dig the mix then please feel free to pass & post it along; if you dig an artist then please support them and go out and pick up some of their stuff.
Hello All! Here’s a quick one for The Fall.
— – ————-______________ ->
- Rubber Ducky – Quincy Jones
- U KNOW – Prince
- Falling Into Grace – Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Babylon Wrong – Ashanti Waugh
- Give Me Power – The Stingers (produced by Lee “Scratch” Perry)
- People– J Dilla
- For What It’s Worth – Staple Singers (Buffalo Springfield Cover)
- Let Me Be Good To You – Carla Thomas
- Baby, Let’s Play House – Elvis Presley
- Lady – tUnE-yArDs, ?Uestlove, Angelique Kidjo, Akua Naru (Fela Kuti cover)
- Golden Years – David Bowie
- Heart Of The Country – Paul & Linda McCartney
- Medley: Sun King / Mean Mr. Mustard / Polythene Pam / She Came In Through The Bathroom Window / I Want You (She’s So Heavy) – Booker T. & The MG’s (Beatles cover)
- Ohio Machine Gun – The Isley Brothers (Neil Young / Jimi Hendrix cover)
- Water No Get Enemy – Fela Kuti
- Mean Old World – Sam Cooke
- Nobody Knows You When You’re Down And Out – Nina Simone
- If Somebody Told You – Anna King
- I Can’t Give Everything Away – David Bowie
Some Situation and Sunder During Days Eight
Thru Fourteen On The Abundant Earth
in his swollen tower,
sings of the indigo evenings and the soft hour
lives are spent searching thirsty for.
Leaning over the parapet
of his tower, the recluse gets
irate at this metropolis
of candles lit, and so, with lips
pursed, he spits, this done with the hopes
to extinguish at least one single flame tethered by a black wick.
Out in the field, beasts of the earth consume vegetable meat;
Lilith completes another cruel labor, amniotic
fluid and blood splattered on her ankles, on her bare feet.
Anticipating from Adam an alimony check,
she lies prostrate in the dust, braids her raven tresses, waits,
and proceeds to procreate her sundown breed
within vision of Eden’s combustion gate .
and The Skeleton Crew
sketch, with fingers broken,
the ladies of passing fashion.
gets his rest while within
the convalescent tents
pitched amongst the vapor
roll along a paper trail of tears.
He is hoping for a cure
for his tuberculosis.
Still, when asked “how’s it goin?” he’ll say
“Everything is coming up roses.”
entered the gallery
with her wardrobe bible
tucked under her left arm,
while all the double-parked cars sat idle
in the warm sunset soot of monoxide armor.
like an ornate train wreck,
down to each
detail: her eyes, blue steel off the rail;
all else, fluid limbs of collision flames;
curves of metal awry, out of reach.
The cathedral bells knell for Monday morning mass
fluids, a scorpion
serves as a belt buckle,
where her two thumbs are hooked
over the amber glass.
One and all
She ensnares every pliant eye
in the iron of her gestures.
The Recluse drops his cowboy boot’s wooden heel upon a cockroach
coughs blossoms of blood from the lungs when he sees this blonde disaster.
The skeletal cool kids abscond behind a magazine curtain,
where they all paint their sex organs with the scent of neon cologne.
Bill’s jaw drops as his lips fall slack, and he remains stuck uncertain.
He could not help but rubberneck and question the motives, divine,
in the bedlam of her approach.
All the best— – ————-______-________ ->BOBBY CALERO[—+=-_________________If you dig the mix then please feel free to pass & post it along; if you digaparticular artist then please support them and go out and pick up some of their stuff.
_ _________________ _ ___ _ _________ __________->